Home of the Gentry Eagle






There is no luxury yacht faster than the Gentry Eagle. And there is no port in the world she calls home except Ventura Harbor.

The Gentry Eagle is a mystery ship. Built by Vosper Thornycroft LTD she crossed the Atlantic at an average 73 miles per hour. Her interior designer, Robin Rose, decorated yachts for Jackie Onassis. The Eagle's owned by the Gentry family after her builder, Tom Gentry, was killed in a horrific boating accident back in 1994. But what is her future?

She’s for sale! Drop me an email and I’ll tell you more about that.

Come to the Harbor and take a look at her. Yes, there’s some cosmetic failure – the polyester is bubbling in a couple of spots, and the paint is taking a UV beating. But no matter how you look at her, you’ll be looking at a thoroughbred, meticulously designed to provide opulence at breathtaking speed.

And she’s only here, in Ventura Harbor.

You can learn more about the fantastic Gentry Eagle here: Gentry Eagle, World's Fastest Luxury Yacht, Backwatered.

Comments

  1. My 4 year old son is in love with the GE, and is saving his recycling money to buy her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this yacht every day on my walk around the marina. It is sad to see it deteriorating with bird droppings, fading paint, and mold forming all over her. It was hauled out one in the last four years to remove the barnacles from the bottom and the out drives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey john,I am currently trying to find out as much as I can about GE.I am waiting on Norman gentry to come back to me in relation to the boat but in the meantime,would love to know more about her last seatrial,lift out,is she still in commission,does it run??brian@performancemarine.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disgusting. Hundreds of pigeons are inside it's a nasty mess now it should be blown up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a thing of beauty that is a world record holder!
      She just needs some TLC.

      Delete
  5. Brooks Moore Can I see the inside.
    I am in town from Baltimore Maryland
    I would like to talk about the boat
    410 967 9886 that is my cell number

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sad end , She will cost a fortune to refurbish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just a regular guy who would love to see this boat cruise again. Is this boat past the point of no return?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts